Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to access a column using
active mapper.
Or maybe you might know of a good documentational site for ActiveMapper?

Here is a table example

class Document(ActiveMapper):
       class mapping:
               __table__='document'
               id = column(Integer, primary_key=True)
               title = column(Unicode)
               name = column(Unicode)

This is not my real table I am using just an example.

How can I access "title" in my controller

Would it be:

a = model.Document.document.c.title

or

a = model.Document.title

or

a = model.Docment.c.title

or

a = model.Doucment.table.c.title

I am not sure.

Would also help if there were some good documentation out there for
ActiveMapper.

P.S. I cannot change to something else. I must stay with ActiveMapper

Thanks!!!