Hello,

I have a SQL script that creats some triggers on my DB.
I want the script to be executed after all the tables are in place.
I wrote this:

   # Create the tables
   meta.create_all()
   # Now create the triggers
   f = open('sql/triggers.sql','r').read()
   engine.execute(text(f))

But I get back a ProgrammingError exception describing a syntax error
on "DELIMITER //" (I'm using mysql).
The script is valid and it executes fine if I feed it to mysql. I get
the same error if I try to execute the script line by line in mysql,
so I guess it has something to do with the execution method.

I think that .execute() runs the script line by line, thus triggering
the error. Is there any way to run such script as I do manually? I
tried to find something on the docs but couldn't find anything that
suited.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cristiano