Mike Lewis wrote:
I'm trying to do some DDL creation with declarative base.  THe problem
I am running into is that I'm using a mixin, and it seems that the
order the columns are being created in is different than the order
they're declared with.  Is there any way to control this?

Please provide a simple, small example of your problem :-)

Also, is there a reason the order of column creation matters?

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk