I'm new at SA and I run into problems with natural primary keys. These are
PK's not created by a Postgres sequence, but are unique strings. I
insert/upgrade data from a csv.
When the PK is new everything works fine, but when an existing record has to
be updated the following error is given:

IntegrityError: (IntegrityError) duplicate key value violates unique
constraint  store_item_pkey

I use the following SA code to insert/update

    db.session.add(import)
    db.session.commit()

At first I thought there was something wrong with my SA, but after reading
the SA documentation and searching on Internet, I think it has anything to
do with the natural primary keys. Any advice on how to solve this?