Michael,

On 03/07/2013 22:20, Michael Bayer wrote:
Hey all -

SQLAlchemy release 0.8.2 is now available.

0.8.2 includes several dozen bug fixes and new features, including refinement
of some of the new features introduced in 0.8.

Areas of improvement include Core, ORM, as well as specific fixes for dialects
such as Postgresql, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Firebird and Sybase.

Users should carefully review the Changelog
(http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/changelog/changelog_08.html#change-0.8.2)
to note which behaviors and issues are affected. We'd like to thank the many
contributors who helped with this release.

SQLAlchemy 0.8.2 is available on the Download Page:
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/download.html
Thanks for adding the "retaining" flag for Firebird - you are way to fast for me:)
Werner