Muchos grasias, Michael!

Issue resolved.
There were a couple of other ForeignKey issues, seems to be okay now.
So far I understand that there is a lot to learn for me, so I was wondering
- do you by chance accept apprentices ?

I would be willing to help writing fixes/minor features whatever for an
exchange of your guidance. What do you say?

No matter what, thank you again for assistance in these issues. I'm now
going to test and fix everything else :-)

Andrey