not a bad question. Those attributes are the mapper-assigned attributes and I'd guess that because address_ has an alternate name, declarative is setting it up in a different step. The attributes on a class can't be ordered in any case.

To get the real order of columns at the Core level use the table:

Venue.__table__.columns.keys()

On 05/09/2016 08:11 AM, Denis Rykov wrote:
Hello.

Why "address_" key on first place of list, is it expected behaviour?

 >>> from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base
 >>> from sqlalchemy.inspection import inspect
 >>> from sqlalchemy import Integer, Column, Unicode
 >>>
 >>> Base = declarative_base()
 >>>

 >>> class Venue(Base):
...     __tablename__ = 'venue'
...     id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
...     name = Column(Unicode, nullable=False)
...     address_ = Column('address', Unicode, nullable=False)
 >>> inspect(Venue).columns.keys()
['address_', 'id', 'name']