saw your pull request, just curious what database / DDL is this? Just like to see the finished product that you're going for.

On 05/18/2016 09:19 PM, Mark Sandan wrote:
Hi, I'm implementing a dialect for sqlalchemy and would like to add
options before the '(' but after the table name in visit_create. I know
I can just subclass visit_create in my ddl compiler but it seems kind of
silly since I'd be making a small change. Something like the following:

defvisit_create_table(self,create):
  table =create.element
  preparer =self.preparer

  text ="\nCREATE "
  iftable._prefixes:
     text +=" ".join(table._prefixes)+" "
  text +="TABLE "+preparer.format_table(table)+" "+table_options(table)+" ("

table_options would be a function in the ddl compiler provided by the
dialect that takes dialect specific keywords and simply appends comma
delimited values. I essentially need something like the 'prefixes'
keyword in Table but for after the table name and before the left
parens. Any ideas?