Am 21.05.2017 um 13:45 schrieb R0R0N0A:
it's true that I insert the same record every time I run the code
But it's unique , right ? it shouldn't insert to the table right ?

Quite right - and obviously it didn't. The database system must tell you that it couldn't insert the record. And of course any software between you and the DBMS must relay that message. And that's exactly what happened, as far as I can see.

My purpose is loop the code and see if any new record updated , if so ,
insert into the table .

--
SQLAlchemy - The Python SQL Toolkit and Object Relational Mapper