Hi,

I want to represent a One to Many relationship with an additional default value
that depends on a value in the foreign table.

I think what I want is something like the following:

class UserDatabase(Base):
    db_id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
    repo_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey("UserDatabase.db_id"), nullable=True)
    name = Column(String(128))
    description = Column(Text)
    conn_host = Column(String(128))
    conn_port = Column(Integer)
    schemas = relationship("UserDatabaseSchema", lazy="dynamic")
    # Where is_default_schema == True
    default_schema = relationship("UserDatabaseSchema", primaryjoin=???,
lazy="dynamic")

class UserDatabaseSchema(Base):
    schema_id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
    db_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey("UserDatabase.db_id"))
    name = Column(String(128))
    description = Column(Text)
    is_default_schema = Column(Boolean)

but I'm not sure if primaryjoin is the proper argument for relationship and, if
it is, what the expression should be. Or is this something that's best handled
a different way?

Thanks,
Brian