Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for the quick response!

Is there any other way to find the right table from the model other than
somthing like Engineer.name.property.columns[0].table? (I'm trying to do an
update in a codepath that can have several different models passed to it)

TIA,
João

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/CAJGrhWYeQFCpOiwbtToqnVTq8qy%2Bya3V7NUmmotY7%2Ber-0xYvg%40mail.gmail.com.