Thank you Gord Thompson,

its working. Now i have to check how i can make a select with better
performance.
cause the select im using in my python programm needs i think 80 seconds
and in the database its self only 13 seconds but it tested it with
pd.read_sql() . Maybe the performance with sqlalchemy is much better.

Greetings
Manuel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/e7c77859-3a74-4df6-9e1e-e4ba0d7da438n%40googlegroups.com.