SQLite version 3.18.0 is now available on the SQLite website:

    https://www.sqlite.org/
    https://www.sqlite.org/releaselog/3_18_0.html
    https://www.sqlite.org/download.html

This is a ordinary maintenance release of SQLite.  New features include the
"PRAGMA optimize" statement that applications can use to run ANALYZE against
the database on an as-needed basis, as well as other minor feature and
performance enhancements.  See the change log
(https://www.sqlite.org/releaselog/3_18_0.html) for further information.  A few
bugs were fixed in this release, but they were all very obscure and unlikely to
impact existing applications.

As always, please let me know if you encounter problems with this release by
sending a message to the sqlite-us...@mailinglists.sqlite.org mailing list or
directly to me at the email address shown below.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org