I am adding data to a table with the following statement:

  INSERT OR REPLACE INTO MyTable(col1, col2, col3) VALUES(value1, value2,
value3);

and the following trigger has been created:

  CREATE TRIGGER AFTER INSERT ON MyTable
  BEGIN
    INSERT OR IGNORE INTO MyOtherTable(col1, col2) VALUES(NEW.value1,
NEW.value2);
  END;

The problem I'm having is that the trigger does not use IGNORE for conflict
resolution, but uses REPLACE instead, since (as the documentation states)
triggers use the conflict resolution method of statement that causes them to
fire (if one exists). Is there any way to override this behavior and force
triggers to honor the conflict resolution method of their enclosed
statements?

Thanks,
Matt B.