Hi

I am trying to move to memory database from file based sqlite db, I want my memory
database to be
shared across various threads in my process.

How do I do it?

>From the Wiki documentation, I found the following

  * (defvar db2 (sql:connect '(":memory:")
                             :database-type :sqlite
                             :make-default nil
                             :if-exists :old))

+ Will this "if-this:old" help me do this?
+ Is it supported in V3.x?
+ I read in the documentation that "Copy" command will no longer be supported (V3.0
onwards), then
how do we get to prepare the memory db, any ideas/suggestions for doing that?
+ Is it possible to have multiple processes running on the same machine with separate
memory
database, while the threads inside a process share the same memory database?

Can somebody give me a c++ syntax for doing this...or point me to a document that
explains more on
this?

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh