On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 03:26:26PM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know very little about mysql and sqlite - I've only played around a little
> bit with databases, so I'm a newbie in this area.
>
> There's a blogger called Wheatblog that I've been trying to convert from
> mysql to sqlite so I don't have to run a full RDMBS deamon on my
> underpowered machine for just a single blog program.

[snip]

There is a nice tool called SQLFairy[1] which can do sql translation
from one database's sql to another's.  I've used it many times for mysql
to sqlite sql conversion.  Right now it really only works with the
definition portion of the SQL (CREATE statements) and not with the data
manipulation statements.

enjoy,

-jeremy

[1] http://sqlfairy.sourceforge.net/

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]