On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 11:52:30AM -0300, Mart?n Schamis wrote:
> Hi, Eugene and everybody.
>
> The problem I have is this, I?m implementing a web aplication that will
> require up to 300 users writing at

Then why are you even looking at SQLite?  IMNSHO, unless you have some
compelling reasons otherwise, you should default to using PostgreSQL
for that sort of thing.  You haven't said much about what you're
really doing, but a large busy database-backed website with many
concurrent users is exactly the sort of OLTP niche where capable
client/server RDBMSs like PostgreSQL or Oracle shine.

--
Andrew Piskorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.piskorski.com/