I will look that up, read something about binding.
But *can* 'escaping' be used as alternative?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cory Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Sorry, trivail question probably, chr(0) in blob.

in sqlite 3.x you can bind data to prepared statements, no escaping is required.

On 7/27/05, Edwin Knoppert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I reread the faq hundred times but i don't understand the \000 remark.

For INSERT how can i embed BLOB data having single quote and chr(0) bytes?
Currently i replace all singlequotes with 2x single quotes and that works fine.
The chr(0) byte did not succeed.
I'm using the dll and don't do any c to prepare me the encoding call(s).
Afaik this one should be obsolete with v3.x anyway is it?

Thanks!

--
Cory Nelson
http://www.int64.org