On 10/29/2016 14:32, Simon Slavin wrote:
On 29 Oct 2016, at 10:21pm, Yuri <y...@rawbw.com> wrote:

I think you need to have such testcase: On the table with a lot of key/value
pairs you run a set of updates and inserts. Random file operations should fail
with some low probability with various error codes, like disk full.
You would have to simulate this on a wide range of platforms.  Because what each platform
does under "disk full" conditions is different.

On a busy system one write operation might fail with disk-full, while the rest are fine, because other processes will write and delete data continuously. This is what I suspect: that SQLite failed to handle one or a few such failures. POSIX file API is the most popular and most OSes use it, but Windows is probably different.

Yuri