On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 1:51 PM, Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Max Vlasov <max.vla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> __imp_EnterCriticalSection
>

> Is this post [1] related to your issue?
> Maybe you're not using the 64-bit SDK too? --DD

thanks for mentioning. As this topic and many other discussions at the
web are c++ linker related. So mostly it's about setting the correct
path/library information when the linker knows what different prefixes
mean. I suppose that in my case delphi linker understands only
non-prefixed symbol entries. Even if I failed switching to the correct
SDK, then I'd get many additional unresolved external entries, but in
my case other windows symbols used by sqlite are correctly resolved
when linking.