Now that I’ve enabled the SQLite error log, I’m seeing some unexpected
messages, like this one during sqlite3_step:

        statement aborts at 28: [        CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS …] database
schema has changed {at errorLogCallback:116}

The DB schema must have changed since the statement was compiled (probably by
another CREATE TABLE). This error doesn’t show up to the caller, though: the
sqlite3_step call succeeds without error. Apparently SQLite internally just
recompiles the statement against the current schema, then retries?

Is this warning something I should worry about, or just ignore?

—Jens