> On 3/01/2017, at 4:48 AM, claude.del-vi...@laposte.net

David Empson wrote:

SQLite Expert Personal is a third party product which uses the SQLite
> database engine. It is not using “SQLite 4” (which is in early development
> stages and not been released), but will be using some version of SQLite 3.
> This mailing list is not an appropriate place to get support for products
> which use SQLite, but this looks like odd behaviour with SQLite itself,
> which may be worth investigating further.

Moreover if one submits this bug report to the "SQLite Expert" mailing list
using the email address:

supp...@sqliteexpert.com

one may qualify for a $50 credit towards one's next purchase:

"Submit a bug report and get $50 discount when purchasing SQLite Expert
Professional!

If you submit one or more bug reports in either SQLite Expert Personal or
Professional, you will receive a promotional code by email which you can
use when purchasing SQLite Expert Professional for $50 discount (over 50%
of the original price).
Conditions:

   -  You must submit at least one bug report to qualify for this offer.
   -  Feature requests do not count as bug reports.
   -  The reported bug must be reproducible with the latest version of
   SQLite Expert.
   -  Multiple bug reports do not qualify for cumulative discount.
   -  If you already purchased SQLite Expert Professional, you are not
   entitled to a partial refund if you submit a bug report. However, you
   qualify for a discount if you wish to purchase an additional license."

http://www.sqliteexpert.com/support.html

I am not affiliated with Coral Creek Software and the only information I
could find out about the company as opposed to the product (in less than 2
minutes of Google searching) is:

https://www.bizapedia.com/fl/coral-creek-software.html

Jim Callahan
Orlando, FL