Behalf Of GB
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 2:08 AM
To: SQLite mailing list
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Need help with System.Data.SQLite

System.Data.SqlTypes.SqlDecimal is specific to the SQL Server provider and thus
the SQLite provider doesn't know how to handle it. Try using System.Decimal as
a more generic approach. If you need to be portable across providers, you will
be better off using classes from System.Data.Common anyway.
This message, and any of its attachments, is for the intended recipient(s)
only, and it may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at
http://www.stifel.com/disclosures/emaildisclaimers/. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this message and immediately notify the
sender. No confidentiality, privilege, or property rights are waived or lost by
any errors in transmission.