Dear Héctor,

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 21:38:04 -0500, "hfiandor"
<hfian...@ceniai.inf.cu> wrote:

> I have implemented the lectura of a csv file in my program as
> "import". I have followed yours instructions (the last one and
> others previous) . Thanks for your instructions.
>
> The program works fine with csv files of one or two rows, but
> when I try to read a file with 9 rows, it fails.

In what way does it fail?
Does it fail silently or are there any error messages?
After the failure, are there any rows inserted, or none at all?
Does the program check and interpret the status of each sqlite
API call?

> I have reviewed the routines and not found the errors.
>
> Please, I suspect that I have missed something. If you have
> any suggestion, I will appreciate very much.
>
> If you need the procedure "import" I can send to you.

That depends on the answers to my questions above.

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario

Hope this helps,

--