Hi,

I've encountered a segfault in a python-django project when inserting seemingly
random innocent looking data into an sqlite3 databse. It happen while testing a
custom command in Django unit-test.

Version :
python --version
Python 2.7.12

sqlite3 --version
3.11.0 2016-02-15 17:29:24 3d862f207e3adc00f78066799ac5a8c282430a5f

pip freeze
Django==1.10.5

Here's the error in gdb :

gdb python
(gdb) run manage.py test
Starting program: /home/user/workspace/sqlitesegfaultbug/.env/bin/python
manage.py test

0x00007ffff4545ad8 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsqlite3.so.0

The bug happened specifically for a String between "Sonde de platine" and
"Thermohygromètre" initially. I enclosed a sanded down django project in case
you want to reproduce. The problem happen on another string, but I don't think
that a particular string is the problem. There is logging in place that could
help diagnose the problem.

Step to reproduce once the project is unzipped :
            virtualenv .env
            source .env/bin/activate
            pip install --upgrade pip
            pip install --requirement=requirements.txt
            python manage.py test

Thank in advance and thank you for the time you already invested in sqlite,

Regards,

Pierre Sassoulas