I think that something like this should work:

gcc -o SQLite3_StdCall.dll -shared sqlite3.c -s -Wl,--subsystem,windows,--
kill-at

It does compile, but I for some reason I can't access the .dll from VB6.
I had a look at the name mangling and corrected for that, but still no luck.
Maybe best to stick with MSVS.

RBS