Did you unblock it? Right click on the file, select properties, then check the
Unblock box.

--
Bill Drago
Staff Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY, EXPORT CONTROL AND DISCLAIMER NOTE:This e-mail and any
attachments are solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. Any disclosure, use or distribution of the
information contained herein is prohibited. In the event this e-mail contains
technical data within the definition of the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations or Export Administration Regulations, it is subject to the export
control laws of the U.S.Government. The recipient should check this e-mail and
any attachments for the presence of viruses as L-3 does not accept any
liability associated with the transmission of this e-mail. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and
immediately delete this message and any attachments.

Effective immediately my new email address is william.dr...@l3t.com. Please
update your records.