-------------------
About two years ago, I downloaded and installed SQLite.  I don't
recall the details, but it was a program that installed SQLite.

I ended up with files such as EntityFramework.dll,
EntityFramework.SqlServer.dll, System.Data.SQLite.dll, etc.  This
required "using System.Data.SQLite".

-------------------
I then created a WPF C# genealogy program ... and a GlobalSQLite.dll
library (as a WPF Custom Control Library).

The GlobalSQLite.dll library contains commonly used functions.  For example:

   boCreateFileAndTables(string stPathFilename,
                         List<string> liststTableNames,
                         List<string> liststFieldDefinitions)
   {...}

-------------------
I am working to improve / clean up the original code for WPF C#
genealogy program.

When I have SQLite installed on my genealogy program and on my
GlobalSQLite.dll library, it works fine.

When I don't have SQLite installed on my genealogy program, I get an
exception "Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll'".  It occurs in my
GlobalSQLite.dll library program:

    sqliteConn = new System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection("Data
Source=" + stPathFilename + ";").

I do find SQLite.Interop.dll under ...
GlobalsSQLite\packages\System.Data.SQLite.Core.1.0.101.0\build\net46\x86
... and under ... \x64.

Is there a better place to put SQLite.Interop.dll so it works?