The vast majority of dates I see in SQLite databases are unix epoch integer
times (seconds since 1/1/1980) with unix milli seconds a close second.
Efficient to store, sort and do date arithmetic on but need to be converted
to display.

I also see unix nano seconds, 100 nano seconds, windows filetimes, chrome
dates and NSDates/MacAbsolute very regularly.

Interestingly I rarely see dates stored in ISO8601 format/text

Paul
www.sandersonforensics.com
skype: r3scue193
twitter: @sandersonforens
Tel +44 (0)1326 572786
http://sandersonforensics.com/forum/content.php?195-SQLite-Forensic-Toolkit
-Forensic Toolkit for SQLite
email from a work address for a fully functional demo licence