On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Christian Werner <
christian.wer...@t-online.de> wrote:

> Could it be updated to the latest version of sqlite, seems it is pretty
>> outdated now.
>>

> Totally outdated but still compiling even with most recent SQLite 3 (and 2)
> versions and having autoconf OOTB support for SEE. Must be steampunk then
> ;-)

I am on a computer without compilers, it would have been good if I could
test with the latest version.

Could it be also improved? not needing to set the path of the native
>> library? like xerial made it, is it possible?
>>

> If properly installed there should be no need to explicitly set a path.

You mean in the JDK (or JRE)? (if yes -> this is not always possible)

another question, do you confirm that sqlite3 is included into
sqlite_jni.dll?

Best regards,
Sylvain