What are you smoking? Do you feel good?

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Jens Alfke
Sent: martes, 21 de marzo de 2017 2:01
To: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite does not support ARM platform?

> On Mar 20, 2017, at 3:38 PM, Jaime Stuardo <jstua...@desytec.com> wrote:
>
> That is why I suspect about SQLite3 to be really multiplatform. Why can my
> own C++ program, that is not small, be successfully compiled and then run in
> the machine? Why cannot SQLite source code?

You’re using a nine-year-old compiler, and targeting an OS that’s been obsolete
for years. There’s nothing intrinsically wrong with that (retro computing is
cool!), but if something goes wrong you really shouldn’t blame the (up-to-date)
software you’re trying to compile.

I’m sure if I tried to compile SQLite for a Macintosh SE using a version of
Lightspeed C from 1990, I’d have worse problems ;-)

—Jens