Hello guys,

I am trying to do a connection between a database created with Sqlite and
my application in ns3. the sqlite engine is installed on ubuntu 16.04
machine and the output is enabled with ns3.26. I cann't do a simple select
query from ns3, however it working through the terminal.
I install sqlite-autoconf-3170000 as API to deal with the database.

the BD is opened successfully in the fallowing code:

sqlite3 *db;
    int rc;
    char *error = 0;
    rc = sqlite3_open("/home/mypc/Desktop/ns-3.26/ns-3.26/testDB.db", &db);
    if (rc) {
        cerr << "Error opening SQLite3 database: " << sqlite3_errmsg(db) <<
endl << endl;
        sqlite3_close(db);
        return 1;
    } else {
        cout << "\n Successfully connected to the database \n";
        int n = 0;
        cin >> n;
        // Print this info

         cout << GARIComposeAlgo(db, error, n);
        cout << "\nclose the db\n";
        sqlite3_close(db);
}

But, select query returns only the table field headers instead of the
required record   in the following code

string Query = " select ActorId, ActorType from ActorInfo where ID =" +
tempProcess.str() +";";

    char **results = NULL;
    int rows, columns;
    const char *sqlSelect = Query.c_str();
    int rc;
    rc = sqlite3_get_table(db, sqlSelect, &results, &rows, &columns,
&error);
    if (rc != SQLITE_OK) {
        cerr << "Error executing SQLite3 query: " << sqlite3_errmsg(db) <<
endl << endl;
        sqlite3_free(error);
    }
    else {
   for (int i= 0; i<4; i++) {cout << results[i]<< endl;}
}

Could anyone advice me what could the problem and how to check it, solve it
please.

Thanks