Hello there,

I am trying to find a memory leak with MemoScope.
It is using sqllite.
Memoscope has some issue to find the problem so I am actually querying the data.

CREATE TABLE InstanceReferences (InstanceAddress INTEGER, RefByAddress INTEGER)
CREATE TABLE Instances (TypeId INTEGER, Address INTEGER)
CREATE TABLE Types (Id INTEGER, Name TEXT, MethodTable INTEGER, Count INT,
TotalSize INTEGER)

What I need is, start with an address and add all reference addresses to the
list -with increasing level- unless it is already there.

Any insights?

Not working with:
and refbyaddress not in (select address from allreferences)

select * from (
WITH RECURSIVE
  allreferences(address, level) AS (
  values(435582892, 0)
  union
    SELECT refbyaddress, allreferences.level+1 FROM instancereferences,
allreferences
       WHERE instancereferences.instanceaddress=allreferences.address and
allreferences.level < 1 and refbyaddress not in (select address from
allreferences)
  )
SELECT* FROM allreferences ) r, instances ins , types t where r.n = ins.address
and ins.typeid=t.id

Bu e-posta'n?n i?erdi?i bilgiler (ekleri dahil olmak ?zere) gizlidir. Onay?m?z
olmaks?z?n ???nc? ki?ilere a?iklanamaz. Bu mesaj?n g?nderilmek istendi?i ki?i
de?ilseniz, l?tfen mesaj? sisteminizden derhal siliniz. IBTech A.?. bu mesaj?n
i?erdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz oldu?u konusunda bir garanti
vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun i?eri?inden,
iletilmesinden, al?nmas?ndan, saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesaj?n
i?eri?i yazar?na ait olup, IBTech A.?.'nin g?r??lerini i?ermeyebilir.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)is
confidential. It must not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your system
immediately. IBTech A.S. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness
of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability
of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information
transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. Any
opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and may not
necessarily reflect the opinions of IBTech A.S.