Hello all,

To everyone who helped me before - thank you very much!

I'm coding in Visual Basic .NET (Visual Studio 2015) Community.

I have to count a Date/Time field and the problem is, this field contains data
in a format I'm not sure can be counted.

I need to count all the dates in the field but the dates are a combined Date
and time in the format examples below.
My goal is to use the current Date/time ('NOW') and calculate the time
difference in days, from my DB Sourced field.

I need to capture...
Less than 1 month old
1 month old
2 months old
1 year old.....
all the way to greater than 10 years old.

Is this even possible in SQLite and if so, how would I go about doing it?

I have been googling a few queries and come up blank.

I try this code and differing combinations of it but it always returns NULL.

SELECT CAST
((datetime(julianday(datetime('now'))) - JulianDay(VI_Creation_Date)) As
Integer)
FROM Volume_Information

Here is what I have to work with.

Table Name: