On 04/19/2017 06:28 PM, Philip Warner wrote:
FWIW, it compiles and builds with API set to 14...I'm just worried I'll get some esoteric breakage.

Any insights from someone who understands NDK/API level interactions?

Looking at old chat logs, I don't think we have tried to use that code with API level 14. It might work. Or it might not.

Google rewrote the code that the sqlite.org/android code is based on for the release associated with API level 15. So the official API level 14 stuff is quite different. I think that's the only reason we thought it would only work on level 15 or greater.

Dan.