In ISO the weeks are indeed from Monday (1) to Sunday (7) and all days between
a Monday and Sunday belong to the same week.

The first week (1) of a year is the one containing the first Thursday of the
year. Or said differently containing the 4th of January.

This implies that : week 1 can start in the year-1 and there can be a week 53
some years.

--
Best regards, Meilleures salutations, Met vriendelijke groeten,
Olivier Mascia (from mobile device), http://integral.software