Using SQLite3 3.19.0 on a Windows machine.
I have some general questions about sqlite3_reset and
sqlite3_clear_bindings:
I am processing data from a 2D variant array (this is VB6).

1. I understand that after processing a row (binding all the values in a
row of that variant array)
I need to do either sqlite3_clear_bindings or make sure the next row has
all the values bound
either with a value (eg with sqlite3_bind_int) or with sqlite3_bind_null.
Now if I am sure that there are always values to be bound (so I will never
need sqlite3_bind_null) then I don't need sqlite3_clear_bindings. If there
are empty array elements however then I could either do sqlite3_bind_null
or always do sqlite3_clear_bindings after processing a row.
In general what would be the most efficient approach? I suppose the only
way to find out is testing, but maybe somebody can shred some light on this.

2. Is there any difference in the order of doing sqlite3_reset and
sqlite3_clear_bindings?

3. Is there any point in checking the return value of
sqlite3_clear_bindings, especially if it was
already preceded by a successful sqlite3_reset?

4. Is there any point in checking the return value of sqlite3_reset if
there was a successful
sqlite3_bind_XXX preceding it?

Thanks for any advice.

RBS