Behalf Of E.Pasma
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 1:12 PM
To: SQLite mailing list
Subject: [sqlite] Slow query, with correlated sub-sub-query

Thanks David for the alernative solution, that is 500 times faster or
any times faster depending on the number of rows. I hope this does not
derive attention from my point that the original construction is not
very well delt with.
It was only a theoretical query derived from a more complex one. The
atrribute "size" is in this complex query yet an other sub-query,
counting rows in yet another table. I need to see if the alternative
solution is still faster there.
E. Pasma