Hello,

I am trying to port SQLite3 to an embedded system using an ARM926 running a
real time os. The VFS is based on the example OneFile VFS created by the
SQLite Developers.

The following compiler flags are used:
'SQLITE_INT64_TYPE=long long',
'SQLITE_UINT64_TYPE=unsigned long long',
'SQLITE_TEMP_STORE=3',
'SQLITE_THREADSAFE=0',
'SQLITE_OS_OTHER=1',
'SQLITE_BYTEORDER=0',
'SQLITE_UNTESTABLE=1 ',
'SQLITE_DEFAULT_MEMSTATUS=1',
'SQLITE_OMIT_WAL=1',
'SQLITE_OMIT_DEPRECATED=1',
'SQLITE_OMIT_SHARED_CACHE=1 ',
'SQLITE_OMIT_DATETIME_FUNCS=1',
'SQLITE_OMIT_LOCALTIME=1',
'SQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION=1',
'SQLITE_OMIT_AUTHORIZATION=1 ',
'SQLITE_OMIT_MEMORYDB=1 ',
'SQLITE_OMIT_TEMPDB=1',
'NDEBUG',
'I_WANT_NO_DEPRECATED',

After successfully opening the database, the following SQL Statement is
executed.

   sqlite3_exec(db, "CREATE TABLE Person(id INTEGER, name VARCHAR(255))",
NULL, 0, &zErrMsg);

While debugging the code I run into an "end of frame" error caused by the
yy_reduce() function of the Parser.(after some successful uses of this
function). To be precise: The stack is destroyed after pushing data.

- The maximum Stacksize is configured to 32 KByte. Is this enought?
- Is there any further configuration needed to make it work?
- Are the compile-time options compatible with each other ?
- Are there any suggestion how this issue can be resolved ?

Thank you in advance!