How many tables in your schema(s) use AUTOINCREMENT?

Maybe a dozen uses in DB designs I made for my own use. Zero or very few in designs made for others.

My use case of autoincrement is certainly somehow peculiar.

For some of DBs I use daily for managing my own business (I'm self-employed) I didn't feel the need to write ad-hoc applications and I only use a third-party SQLite manager (SQlite Expert is open 24/7). Of course such use demands real care and a lot of fancy constraints, triggers, add-on functions, external procedures, etc to be workable. This isn't scalable nor usable by anyone else.

Several of my tables are best viewed/edited as LIFOs: the more recent entries on top. For instance a table of orders, where you prefer recent entries to be on top of the table when viewed by "natural" (ID) order. To achieve that effect I use autoincrement and triggers which negate the rowid alias at insert. The sqlite-sequence entry is handy to make new row get an unused ID which, once negated, will show first when viewing the table, albeit there is no more any non-negative ID in the actual table.

I wouldn't have the use of autoincrement if my DB manager had a settable ORDER BY clause for basic table viewing/editing.