Hi,
I'm considering creating a virtual table or user function that might
possible work either as a loadable extension or as a general, statically
created one. In order to avoid repeating during developing, I thought that
I might use sqlite3_api_routines structure as a universal access to sqlite
code routines in both cases. But it seems it is impossible to access the
structure outside of a loadable extension context. Or am I missing
something?

Probably some direct access to sqlite3Apis variable is possible, but I
suspect such practice isn't  recommended.

Thanks