Hi,
 Sorry, Please find the full sequence below, it is taken from S9 device
running with Android 8.0.

sqlite> create table test (id integer primary key autoincrement, name
text);

sqlite> insert into test (name) values('a');
sqlite> insert into test (name) values('a');
sqlite> insert into test (name) values('a');
sqlite> insert into test (name) values('a');
sqlite> insert into test (name) values('a');
sqlite> insert into test (name) values('a');
sqlite> insert into test (name) values('a');
sqlite> select count(*) from test;
7
sqlite> select * from test limit 10 offset 2;
2|a
3|a
4|a
5|a
6|a
7|a
sqlite> select * from test limit 10 offset 5;
2|a
3|a
4|a
5|a
6|a
7|a
sqlite> select * from test limit 2 offset 3;
2|a
3|a
sqlite> select * from test limit 2 offset 5;
2|a
3|a
sqlite> select * from test limit 2,5;
2|a
3|a
4|a
5|a
6|a
sqlite> select * from test limit 5,2;
2|a
3|a
sqlite> select * from test limit 5,3;
2|a
3|a
4|a
sqlite> select * from test;
1|a
2|a
3|a
4|a
5|a
6|a
7|a
sqlite> EXPLAIN SELECT * FROM test LIMIT 2 OFFSET 5;
addr  opcode         p1    p2    p3    p4             p5  comment
----  -------------  ----  ----  ----  -------------  --  -------------
0     Init           0     14    0                    00
1     Integer        2     1     0                    00
2     Integer        5     2     0                    00
3     MustBeInt      2     0     0                    00
4     OffsetLimit    1     3     2                    00
5     OpenRead       0     383   0     2              00
6     Rewind         0     13    0                    00
7       IfPos          2     12    1                    00
8       Rowid          0     4     0                    00
9       Column         0     1     5                    00
10      ResultRow      4     2     0                    00
11      DecrJumpZero   1     13    0                    00
12    Next           0     7     0                    01
13    Halt           0     0     0                    00
14    Transaction    0     0     44    0              01
15    Goto           0     1     0                    00

sqlite> .schema test
CREATE TABLE test (id integer primary key autoincrement, name text);

sqlite> PRAGMA table_info(test);
0|id|integer|0||1
1|name|text|0||0

Thanks,