On 6/27/2018 10:43 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
On 6/27/18, Igor Tandetnik <i...@tandetnik.org> wrote:
On 6/27/2018 9:14 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
On 6/27/18, Mark Wagner <m...@google.com> wrote:
Thanks for all the good background.  FWIW this came up because someone
had
created a row with something like:  (column_name non null).  Needless to
say, this created a column without a "not null" constraint.

It should have.  I get an error when I type:

Note the typo: "non null" where "not null" was meant. This creates a column
with type "non". I'm not sure why "null" is accepted though - no path
through syntax diagram seems to allow it at that spot. Perhaps there's an
undocumented column constraint "NULL", to complement "NOT NULL"?

"NULL" without the "NOT" is a valid constraint.

It's not mentioned here though: https://sqlite.org/syntax/column-constraint.html
--
Igor Tandetnik