On 24 Jul 2018, at 11:34pm, J Decker <d3c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If the system rebooted; did a screen size change, and terminated the
> program, it's possible it coild cause corruption.

Step 1: use the command-line tool to fix your existing corruption.

Step 2: prevent more corruption.

Ignoring the possibbility of bad programming (overwriting SQLite's memory or
files) my guess is that your corruption is caused by not closing the database
properly before the computer reboots.

Could you close the database if no changes are made to it for one minute ?
Reopen it when it's needed again.  Seems like a lot of window position changes
would be done for a short time, then no more for a long time.

Simon.