>    2. Re: SQLite mailing list

    The 1990's called and they want their mailing lists back.  So, let us
switch to 21st century technology already.  Count me in as an enthusiastic
YES vote for proper forums (including subforums - so that I can read what I
want and skip the rest instead of drowning in irrelevant emails with
hundreds or thousands of lines of included, quoted emails). Or maybe we can
have everybody fax everybody else?  An entire mailing list with no
technical discussion except whether to retain the mailing list or not.  I
can only shake my head in amazement . . .

Balaji Ramanahan