I’m a good atheist but I love the CoC. Not bothered by the religious bits
but I get the sentiment. I guess it appeals to my British sense of irony
and odd sense of humour :)

As for the Trappist beer our local Monastery (St Bernards, Whitwick) has
just started the first trappist brewery in the uk. The beer is bloody good
and very strong. Also, I’m happy to report I didn’t go up in flames when I
went there and purchased a case :)

Cheers (hic!)

Mike