Thank you so much for your reply. I sill surely look at the options you gave me.

I ask because I run into errors a lot, using the System.Data.SQLite libraries. It easily crashes, trhows exceptions and similar issues... I found out that it matters which target platform is selected...

So thanks once again.

Regards, Jordy

I dare claim that you're doing something wrong using System.Data.SQLite.
I've been using this library extensively over the past seven or eight years - starting when it wasn't yet maintained by the SQLite team - and never had any severe problems. Several gotchas for sure, but certainly not enough to find it unreliable. That said I've only coded for windows desktop, so should you be struggling with Win CE or the kind, I apologize for making my first claim, as I can't say anything about the library's stability on these platforms. As always - examples where your code crashes are a valuable resource to giving advice what might be done differently (if there is something done wrong).

Best regards, Bernd