Hi,

I have a database that used in software since probably 2010, there are many
variants of this database at my hd and everything was fine with it starting
3.6.10 through 3.26.00, I'm not sure about every version, but during the
version history, at least several was used to open it.

But 3.27.2 said
  malformed database schema ({sqlite_autoindex_mytablename}_1) - orphan

if I open the db in 3.26.0 and make VACUUM, then 3.27.2 is ok with it. If I
delete every row except the first one from the table in 3.26, version
3.27.2 still says it's bad.

I tried to google something about this and some of results at the web
contained "orphan index" with a ticket somewhere near jan 2019. I'm not
sure this is related, but maybe some recent change might affect this.

If sqlite now is more constraint with indexes errors due some reasons, I
will probably should reopen my existing databases to check. But if this is
due some bug, fixing it would probably save much time for me :)

Thanks

Max