Hi Keith, Jean-Luc

I should have mentioned my shell is configured to display column headers
Product/Region|Belgium|France|USA for table t1 and
Product/Region|Oil_filter|Spark_plug|Coolent for view v1. By "dynamically
changing table", I meant the number of columns and rows could could change
after the dependant view was created. it appears this is impossible using
only SQL