Vishruth H V wrote:

> I have been using the System.Data.SQLite.dll (1.0.111.0) and
> System.Data.SQLite.Linq.dll (1.0.111.0) assemblies in my .NET Framework
3.5
> SP1 application. SQLite database has 4 tables in it. Each table will be
> inserted with more than 50 data at once. When the data for all the tables
> is inserted for more than 20 times continuously,
> *System.AccessViolationException:
> Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication
> that other memory is corrupt error* will occur and data will not be saved
> to database.

Do you have a stack trace where the exception is thrown?

Are you using the pre-built binaries available for download on the web site
or binaries that you built locally?  If built locally, can you provide the
build logs?

Is your application multithreaded?  If so, are you using System.Data.SQLite
on more than one thread?  Further, are you making sure that all objects that
belong to a connection opened on a given thread X are not references on any
other threads at the same time (including SQLiteCommand, SQLiteDataReader,
et al)?

--
Joe Mistachkin